26 de marzo de 2012

Everything's cool, yeah It's all gonna be okay, yeah and I know, maybe I'll even laugh about it one day but not today, no 'Cause I don't feel so good I'm tangled up inside my heart is on my sleeve. Tomorrow is a mystery to me
And it might be wonderful It might be magical It might be everything I waited for a miracle but even if I fall in love again with someone new It could never be the way I loved you.
Letting you go is  making me feel so cold, and I've been; Trying to make believe it doesn't hurt but that makes it worse, see I'm a wreck inside my tongue is tied and my whole body feels so weak the future maybe all I really need.
Like a first love, my one and only true love wasn't it written all over my days? Yeah, I loved you like you loved me like something pure and holy like something that can never be replaced.
And it was wonderful It was magical It was everything I waited for a miracle and if I should ever fall in love again with someone new, it could never be the way no, it will never be the way
I loved you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Hay que vivir sin limitar, planear sin olvidar, seguir y continuar, caer y levantar teniendo en mente que nada de lo que tu logres durara para siempre..

Los hombres olvidan siempre que la felicidad humana es una disposición de la mente y no una condición de las circunstancias.

Abre tus ojos, mira dentro. ¿Estás satisfecho con la vida que estás viviendo?.
Esta vida sin vida

El sabio no busca el placer, sólo busca la ausencia de dolor
ESTOY A CIEN AÑOS LUZ DE SER PERFECTO